Payconiq – Simple mobile payments
Cash is history. Your new wallet is already in your pocket. Supported by some of the biggest banks, Payconiq creates the future of mobile payments. Payconiq redefines the way people pay by simplifying payments in shops, online and to friends.
The goal: become Europe’s most wanted payment system. After a successful launch in Belgium Payconiq is setting up to conquer the Netherlands in the summer of 2017.
In the role of copywriter, I was asked to redefine the tone of voice and transform every communication channel to attract and inform as many potential users as possible. Keeping their core values in mind, I’ve created a written identify in Dutch and English and (re)wrote:
- App copy; to optimise usability
- Website copy; to inform and attract new users (WIP)
- The developer portal; where developers can find clear guidelines for the implementation of Payconiq
- Employer branding; to attract talent into the company
- News letters; to inform current users on the latest updates
- Communication plan; to inform app users about the forced Secure Remote Password (SRP) update
Client: Payconiq International